Having fallen silent in June 2017, this blog has been resurrected, and returned to its original name of “Once Upon a Camayoc”. For more information read the about section.
- Re-blog: Using Maths to Show that Automated Security Tools do not Provide Security(Blog first appeared on nexor.com) Automated security tools can be a very effective security … Continue reading Re-blog: Using Maths to Show that Automated Security Tools do not Provide Security
- Re-blog: High Assurance Cyber SecurityReblog. Original (Nexor.com) High Assurance products are needed where information or networks need to … Continue reading Re-blog: High Assurance Cyber Security
- Re-blog: The King is DeadReblog. Original (Nexor.com) For the last few years, the cyber security commentary has been … Continue reading Re-blog: The King is Dead
- Re-blog: A Day in the Life of a CISOReblog. Original (Nexor.com) A CISO – Chief Information Security Officer – at an SME … Continue reading Re-blog: A Day in the Life of a CISO
- Phishing IronyCyber Security Marketing – Please read your own messages? I just received a marketing … Continue reading Phishing Irony
- I won’t buy your product if it implements “military grade security”.When looking at commercial or consumer products how often do you seen the phrase “military grade security”, very often as the only nod to the security of the product? Don’t buy it!
- Re-blog: Zero-Trust – IT’s an Architectural State of MindReblog. Original (Nexor.com) What Is Zero Trust? The term ‘Zero Trust’ was first coined … Continue reading Re-blog: Zero-Trust – IT’s an Architectural State of Mind
- New Identity – Old ProblemLike many, during lockdown I’ve been catching up on a number of Webinars. It’s … Continue reading New Identity – Old Problem
- Covid-19 Clearout: Business CardsThe continuing Covid-19 house clearout led to me finding a pile of business cards… … Continue reading Covid-19 Clearout: Business Cards