Having fallen silent in June 2017, this blog has been resurrected, and returned to its original name of “Once Upon a Camayoc”. For more information read the about section.
- Covid-19 Clearout: Business CardsThe continuing Covid-19 house clearout led to me finding a pile of business cards… … Continue reading Covid-19 Clearout: Business Cards
- ILOVEYOU – 20 Years OnThis month marks 20 years since the ILOVEYOU virus hit computer networks. For me, … Continue reading ILOVEYOU – 20 Years On
- Reblog: What is 2FA and is it really secureReblog. Original (TechUK) 90% of security attacks start with a phishing attempt. This is because … Continue reading Reblog: What is 2FA and is it really secure
- Lockdown 2020 – Learning Python3Lockdown 2020 – I took the opportunity to learn Python. Wow, developers of today have it so easy!
- Security, Privacy and False Positives in the Covid-19 AppThe COVID-19 app is being trailed in the Isle of Wight, and has already … Continue reading Security, Privacy and False Positives in the Covid-19 App
- Reblog: It won’t happen to usReblog. Original (Nexor.com) When talking to board members and senior executives of SMEs about … Continue reading Reblog: It won’t happen to us
- Reblog: How Do You Remain Savvy With Your Supply ChainReblog. Original (TechUK) By now, we must all be aware that Cyber Security is … Continue reading Reblog: How Do You Remain Savvy With Your Supply Chain
- IISP East MidlandsReblog: (original Nexor.com) On Wednesday 2nd October, the IISP East Midlands ran its third … Continue reading IISP East Midlands
- The last post: CyberMatters comes to an endCyberMatters started almost 5 years ago, as a proof of concept blog platform for … Continue reading The last post: CyberMatters comes to an end